Abandon high fees, under performance and conflicted salesmanship >>
Your advisor has you in a bunch of high fee mutual funds or better yet has randomly selected some stocks and bonds. You’re on your way to a secure and happy retirement right? Wrong! In most cases by using an advisor you increase the chances of outliving your nest egg. Unless your advisor is a fortune teller, 100% conflict free and transparent your current investment approach will fail you in the long run.
Chad advises individuals on their way to becoming DIY investors. Chad’s unique approach means that he doesn’t sell investment products or hold client assets. He empowers investors with the correct knowledge, documents and tools so that they can make the most of their portfolios while avoiding unjustified fees, under performance and conflicted advice. For more information, please visit www.brevityfinancial.com
MY INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- Your money should stay with you, the investor. Your hard-earned dollars can only be optimized in your hands and no one else. I can advise you without holding your money hostage. This has enabled me to work with investors from the USA, Canada, England, Australia and other countries around the world.
- I will advise you, one-time or going, on how best to allocate your financial resources as per your investor profile.
- I believe, and so does Warren Buffet, that you should build a low cost portfolio using index mutual funds and/or exchange-traded funds. It’s ironic that the majority of sales advisors or “investment advisors” do the opposite of Warren Buffet’s recommendations (conflicts of interests shall we say).
- My investment solutions fall into the categories of passive, index and couch potato style investing. I don’t believe in market timing or gimmicky trading systems. Stock prices are never predictable. The costs of active management and market timing are drags on an investor’s returns that are very difficult to overcome.
- By using index funds you have a 60% to 90% chance on average of beating the “professionals” also know as portfolio managers. Want proof, I have it. Just ask!
- I’m a fee-only advisor which means I don’t earn commissions or fees (percentage) based on your assets. Those two fee models don’t make sense and are down right silly. You pay me an annual fee, which is the same for all my clients, or per hour fee for advice.