Thanks for visiting my about page. You’re here because you want to:
- Build a sustainable and profitable online business that has the potential to generate passive income
- Implement savvy marketing techniques to attract traffic, subscribers, conversions, and sales
- Improve your financial situation and cut costs to increase your income and net worth
- Develop a WordPress website that looks fantastic and supports your business/marketing goals
- Create a fantastic lifestyle that yields freedom, excitement, choice, travel, and fulfillment
Chad is a marketer, advisor, and author. His primary goals are to help people achieve financial success and experience more freedom. He covers marketing, WordPress, working online, passive income, and money matters on his website (chadtennant.com).
Chad has been self-employed for several years. Since 2013, he’s worked and lived in multiple countries including Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Panama. To date, he’s visited 20 countries and lived in seven.
Chad holds a commerce degree, and he’s completed courses in entrepreneurship and marketing from Stanford and The Wharton School. Additionally, he’s completed professional studies in wealth management (Moody’s Analytics), project management (Project Management Institute), and search engine optimization (UC Davis).
Skills & Experience
- Affiliate marketing and lead generation
- Content creation and marketing
- Email marketing strategy and execution
- Facebook monetization and community management
- Google: AdSense, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Webmasters
- Project management (PMP)
- Search engine marketing (SEM), CPC, PPC, and paid ads
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for Google, YouTube, and Amazon
- Social media management, marketing, and automation
- Wealth management, do-it-yourself investing, and personal finance
- WordPress website development and management
- Writing and self-publishing
- YouTube channel development and monetization
- Business Insider – 11 Financial Experts Reveal Their Favorite Money Apps
Email correspondence: Your email address will be kept private, secure, and won’t be shared. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Would you like to get in touch? Contact me on LinkedIn.