Increase Your Wealth by Understanding the Seven Factors That Influence Financial Success
Self-made billionaires and well-off individuals seldom become wealthy for the reasons we think. It is a combination of factors that help people to accumulate large fortunes–for example, country of residence, social class at birth, gender, race, career aspirations, and so on.
Wallet Full of Money is about self-made affluent individuals, particularly billionaires, in America and abroad. It’s a revealing study of the world’s richest people and the seven universal qualities that impact their lives. You’ll discover which factors are instrumental to wealth creation, beyond what is commonly known. You’ll read about people who’ve made it, and how they achieved their goals. Finally, you can apply these concepts to attract more career, life, and financial prosperity.
- Discover why your country of residence significantly impacts your wealth, where you should live, and why the United States has been fertile ground for the world’s richest
- Understand the role of gender and how women are rising in places like China
- Learn about the impact of race, skin color, and religion concerning “majority privilege” and social mobility
- Read why entrepreneurs, not employees, overwhelmingly dominate billionaire rankings and why attracting company equity is pivotal
- Review the fifteen personality traits that lead to fortunes such as entrepreneurial, risk-taking, and interpersonal
- Understand why birth year and timing are relevant in some countries and not others
- Discover why building wealth is ultimately determined by x factors, which are unique circumstances, events, qualities, and influential people that shaped the lives of billionaires
From Jeff Bezos to Oprah Winfrey and from successful entrepreneurs to self-made millionaires, you too can amass significant wealth, once you understand what is involved. Find out how fortunes are really made!
Kindle MatchBook: Buy a new paperback copy of this book and then buy the Kindle book for free. Free audiobook available here.
Would you like me to review your Amazon/Kindle e-book? If your e-book is free or less than $3.00, contact me through Facebook. I’m happy to support like-minded authors!